Online Event |
FHIR for Clinical Research—register by December 13!
Henderson, NV |
Hands-on FHIR development and testing
Henderson, NV |
Working Group Meeting
Network, learn and influence interoperability!
Now accepting applications
The Woody Beeler
Apply by December 8, 2022
Looking for HL7 Merchandise?
Get Your HL7 Swag
Only at the HL7 Merch store!
Obtain or register an OID and find OID resources.OID Registry
About HL7 International
Founded in 1987, Health Level Seven International (HL7) is a not-for-profit, ANSI-accredited standards developing organization dedicated to providing a comprehensive framework and related standards for the exchange, integration, sharing and retrieval of electronic health information that supports clinical practice and the management, delivery and evaluation of health services.
News & Announcements
- Space is limited! Register now for Vulcan 101, a virtual event on Dec. 14 featuring intro to FHIR + deep dive into Vulcan projects.
- Now Available On Demand: Free Virtual Student Academy! Share it with students or those exploring a new career path.
- Kick off 2023 at the HL7 FHIR Connectathon & WGM, January 14-20! Combine member + early bird discounts thru December 16.
- 2023Jan Announcement of Formation of Consensus Groups
- HL7 Gravity Project: An Ongoing Evolution - The Standard: Nov 28, 2022
HL7 FHIR Accelerator Program
The HL7 FHIR Accelerator Program assists implementers in the creation of FHIR implementations and adoption activities.Learn More: HL7 FHIR Accelerator Program