Section 1c: FHIR®
Section 3: Implementation Guides
HL7 FHIR® Implementation Guide: PACIO Re-assessment Timepoints, Release 1 - US Realm
The Re-Assessment Timepoints implementation guide (IG) describes a means to break up extended Post-Acute admissions into consumable blocks that can reflect the evolution of care over time of the encounter or episode of care.
See the specification at http://hl7.org/fhir/us/pacio-rt/STU1
HL7 FHIR® Implementation Guide: PACIO Re-assessment Timepoints, Release 1 - US Realm may also go by the following names or acronyms:
- Creates a data model to represent well-defined portions of longer post-acute care encounters.
- Supports entities seeking to communicate about and understand these longer encounters by enabling them to identify key milestones during the encounter and supporting assessments.
- Patient Centric Solutions (Patient Share)
- MITRE (Pseudo EHR)
|See the standard at http://hl7.org/fhir/us/pacio-rt/STU1.|
- Community-Based Health
- Patient Care
RESPONSIBLE WORK GROUP
- Implementation Guide
- EHR, PHR Vendors
- Health Care IT Vendors
- Healthcare Institutions
- Quality Reporting Agencies
- Regulatory Agency
- Standards Development Organizations (SDOs)
- US Realm