Reach engaged health IT professionals, HL7 members and industry partners from around the globe.
Sponsoring an HL7 event or presenting an educational webinar is an effective way to get your message in front of technical and management professionals who are advancing interoperability. Participants include leaders and stakeholders from provider organizations, a variety of large and small-scale consulting firms, vendor partners and government agencies.
- 45-60 minutes in length (includes time for Q&A)
- Sponsor provides educational content and speakers
- HL7 promotes to targeted audience aligned with content
- Registration, logistics and hosting are managed by HL7
- Following live presentation, a recording is made available on HL7 Education on Demand
- Sponsor receives list of opt-in registrants
- HL7 members receive discounted pricing on sponsorship
Virtual & In-person Event Sponsorships (additional benefits may also be available):
- Logo displayed on event page on HL7.org
- Opportunity to place material on designated sponsor table near registration
- For select sponsorships: Recognition and booth in event app
- Logo on pre-event brochure and on-site meeting schedule
- Logo on signage in registration area and general session room
- For select sponsorships: Invitation to display one company banner near the registration area (exclusively for HL7 members)
- Recognition during a general session
- Logo on screen during general sessions
- Recognition in HL7 eNews sent to 19,000+ industry leaders
- Recognition via social channels and in post-event attendee thank you email
Sponsorships are filled on a first come, first served basis! Contact Patricia Guerra for more information or to secure a sponsorship.