HL7® FHIR® DevDays
June 6 - 9, 2022
HL7 FHIR DevDays International is the largest FHIR event in the world! Whether in-person, virtual or a combination of both formats, the event delivers strong educational content including keynotes and tutorials, plus specialty tracks including patient innovation, startup and community. Networking is a DevDays pillar and we guarantee that you will have the opportunity make connections that continue long after the event.
- Hybrid (virtual and in-person) format will be offered
- In-person program takes place in Cleveland, Ohio
- Call for Presentations closed on February 1, 2022: https://www.devdays.com/call-for-presentations/
- More information is regularly updated on the official website: https://www.devdays.com/june-2022/
- Decision makers
- IT managers and directors
- Architects, designers and developers
- Project and product managers
HL7 FHIR DevDays International is an opportunity for health IT professionals – whether new to FHIR or with previous experience – to learn in a collaborative environment. Participants will have a chance to work with FHIR surrounded by others doing the same thing, side by side with experts to answer any questions. Designed to deliver a unique education experience, FHIR DevDays offers a combination of focused hackathons, tutorials, keynotes and networking. Top FHIR experts from around the world instruct, guide and discuss the further improvement of the HL7 FHIR standard.