Why Join Health Level Seven International?
Membership in HL7 is available to everyone interested in the development and/or use of a cost-effective approach to system connectivity. Involvement and support from HL7's members is crucial to the ongoing expansion and enhancement of the HL7 standard and the overall success of the organization.
For some additional information, please also see our Seven Reasons to Join HL7 International Today!
What Membership Type Do I Need?
Non-members have the following access to HL7 resources:
- Download and use any HL7 standards that have been published as informative or normative documents for at least 3 months.
- Participate in HL7 Work Groups by means of listservs and conference calls
- Access the HL7 Wiki, GForge site, and public areas of the HL7 website
- Access certain publically available HL7 Tools and Machine Processable Artifacts
- Pay to participate in HL7 Educational offerings and WGMs at standard rates
- Participate in HL7 balloting (Non-members pay a-la-carte; fees are per voting pool, per ballot cycle)
Not satisfied? HL7 Membership provides so much more! Look below at the benefits available to you at each of our great membership levels.
Our highest class of membership, for organizations that want it all and are willing to support HL7's mission
Beyond the benefits of Gold Membership, Benefactors GET:
A premium offering for organizations wanting more benefits and better access to HL7's expertise
Beyond the benefits of Organizational Membership, Gold Members GET:
For organizations wishing to enjoy the benefits of HL7 membership
Beyond the benefits of Individual Membership, Organizational Members GET:
For individuals not representing organizations
Student Membership and Healthcare Professional Membership
Special discounted type of Individual Membership for those who qualify.
Membership does not include voting rights on HL7 ballots or governance elections.
Some special terms and programs apply.