Become a Gold Member
Ready to become a Gold Member?
Or see below for pricing information and membership benefits.
Compared to Organizational Membership, Gold Membership delivers additional benefits that deliver more value to your organization:
Influence the technical and policy environment of the future by voting on standards
The ability to vote on HL7 standards is one of the most important benefits of membership. Voting on HL7 standards is the best way to influence the use and implementation of standards at the federal level. Benefits include:
- Multiple voting members so you can involve more of your team in shaping standards – additional voting memberships may be purchased for $775 each
- Ability to transfer voting rights between individuals within your organization
Show the industry that you are a leader who is helping to make interoperability a reality
Let the industry know that you are a leader who is helping to make interoperability a reality. Aligning your organization with HL7 gives your partners and customers the confidence that your products and services are being developed using the world's most-widely adopted healthcare standards.
- Two (2) opportunities to promote implementation case studies
- All voting members have the ability to run for leadership positions
- Special recognition in HL7 promotional materials, newsletters and on the website
- Use of the HL7 Gold Member logo
- Recognition at HL7 WGMs
- Profile listing in HL7's Global Membership Directory
- Bolded listing with contact information in HL7's Certification Directory
- Your organization's name, URL, logo and description listed with other gold members on the HL7 website
Manage your implementation costs and speed time to market
- Access to HL7's Global Membership Directory
- Three free job postings on HL7's job board each year (one month duration, each)
Access relevant industry information to help make more informed business decisions
HL7 membership offers exclusive access to thought leaders and market intelligence that can help give your organization a competitive advantage in the industry and support effective strategic decision-making.
- Quarterly newsletter featuring articles from HL7 peers around the globe
- Free members-only HL7 webinars conducted in association with other industry partners
Learn best practices from industry leaders
The ability to network at HL7 meetings provides you with valuable opportunities collaborate with and learn from industry leaders and international thought leaders.
Reduce your training budget
- Five (5) free half-day seats at HL7 WGM tutorials (or equivalent virtual educational offerings), per year
- Free Member Advantage webinars
- 20%+ discount on in-person events, including all working group meetings, the annual plenary session, policy events, etc.
- 20%+ discount on HL7 webinars, including online offerings of the HL7 FHIR Institute and archived webinars in the Education Portal
- Significant discount on virtual classroom training so your staff can learn from their desks standards like HL7 Version 2, HL7 Version 3, Clinical Document Architecture, and HL7 FHIR
Access to HL7 FHIR and other HL7 standards
- The right to distribute HL7's standards on an internal basis solely for use within your organization
- Authorization to use excerpts from HL7 Standards in your implementation guides and the right to distribute to your customers
You can upgrade your Gold membership to a Benefactor Membership at any time. Dues for the current year will be prorated and applied to the new membership. To upgrade your membership, please contact MemberInfo@HL7.org.
The price for a Gold Membership depends on which category your organization falls into, and also on its revenue or expenditures. Please consult the tables below to determine pricing for your organization.
Additional voting memberships are available for $775 per year.
Scroll down for a complete pricing table.
Please note: all HL7 memberships are non-refundable.
Gold Membership Pricing
All prices are in United States Dollars