Section 1a: Clinical Document Architecture (CDA®)
Section 3: Implementation Guides
HL7 Templates Registry Business Process Requirements Analysis, Release 1
Many groups are creating many types of templates independently and there is a need to discover what templates are available, how they are represented, what their approval state is and how they can be accessed and used. The Templates Registry Business Process Requirements Analysis enables the design of a Templates Registry that supports the registration and maintenance of template artifacts throughout their life cycle -- from initial proposal through to active use, including roles required for management and adoption.
HL7 Templates Registry Business Process Requirements Analysis, Release 1 may also go by the following names or acronyms:
- Any Stakeholder, Vendor or Provider groups may benefit from a Templates Registry for its particular domain.
- Supports the functionality of a templates registry as the use of templates becomes increasingly important, especially in national programs
The Templates Registry Business Process Requirements Analysis supports the implementation and use of all HL7 standards that require Templates.
|HL7 Templates Registry Business Process Requirements Analysis, Release 1||
(Download) (230 KB)
- Decision Support
RESPONSIBLE WORK GROUPS
- ANSI-registered Technical Report
- Standard Reference Materials
- Transport(ebxml, cd, mllp)