HL7 Policy Conferences
Designed to gather thought leaders in health technology and policy change, HL7 policy conferences set the stage for a lively conversation about today's challenges and tomorrow's opportunities.
Policy conference themes have included:
- Precision Medicine: Innovation, Interoperability and Policy
- Beyond Borders: Interoperability and the Future of Healthcare
Building the Future: Innovation and Interoperability
Why should I attend?
Participants engage in dialogue focused on the intersection between interoperability and policy. In addition to cutting-edge discussions addressing domestic and international issues, featured keynote speakers include recognized leaders from diverse backgrounds, including industry and government.
Who should attend?
HL7 policy conferences provide insightful learning opportunities and field intelligence for a broad range of healthcare stakeholders, including:
- HL7 members
- Health IT and interoperability experts
- Field implementers and funders
- Congressional and Administration staff
Attend past Policy events online through HL7 Education on Demand:
- Precision Medicine: Innovation, Interoperability and Policy (2015)
- Beyond Borders: Interoperability and the Future of Healthcare (2014)
- Building the Future: Innovation and Interoperability (2013)
Interested in learning more about Genomics? Be sure to check out the genomics courses: